Event promotion is the very foundation to the success of any event. If you are creating an event, the first thing to do is form a team because you should not do it alone. And if we have learned anything in life is that other people certainly have talents that we do not have. The second thing to do is give us a call. We have promoted hundreds of events roughly 3 dozen every year. Why is that? Our events are super successful. We know the participants, the fans, and how to film events.
- Facebook Event Create/Co-Host $50. This is the easiest way to get your event out there. It goes out to our network of 500,000 fans. It includes a custom Facebook formatted Flyer, invites to the talent, their crew, family, and friends.
- Traditional Print Flyers $100. There will always be someone adverse to social media. So how do you reach them? The same way people have been doing so for hundreds of years. An announcement in a visible place like the most attended places near your event (gas stations, banks, equipment supply places). Get to know the who's who in your area. These are potential sponsors as well. We can print and ship or we can print to local print shops near clients for pickup. All print jobs will be quoted based on shipping and urgency. Here are a few of the posters we've done over the years:
- Facebook Advertising. $100+ We recommend a call for this one or use the form at the bottom. Every $100 reaches 7,000 people on Facebook in whatever geographic area you target. But we use the correct tags, likes, and keywords to find the most amount of people willing to attend events. We are entrusted with 10's of thousands of dollars a year. We know how to target prospective fans and return fans.
- Book us to film/photo an event. $300/day and $200 each additional day. Fans and participants like hearing we will be attending events because we use the latest gear to capture the action of the events. And it goes out to a large audience to be enjoyed again and again and again. We do request a $100 deposit for booking your event. We consider an event to be the number of days or sessions you will be having at your event. As always call us so we can work something out.
- We will put your sponsors on class videos within reason. If you have 100 sponsors that will be way too much. But if you have a few title sponsors you want to cycle through we can easily get them in the spotlight.
- Commercials. $100. We feel a preview of the day's events are an easy draw to future events. These tend to get several thousand eyes on typically in a week. We recommend this about a month out. We have been featured on TV channels and many internet outlets. And our reach is 2 million-plus viewers per month and during peak season it reaches 10 million plus.
- Banners/Billboards. Call. Our work has been hung on tractor-trailers, placed on billboards, digital billboards, you name it. Do you have a good signage location you always tend to look at? Get your event on that billboard.
Request a Free Quote